Northeastern Illinois Chapter
American Statistical Association
Local & Upcoming Events
NIC-ASA Fall Workshop
- Our upcoming Fall Meeting, which will take place on Wednesday, October 24th at the Crowne Plaza in Northbrook. We are proud to feature several speakers, including:
* Dr. Ryan Martin of the University of Illinois, who will give a presentation on "A nonparametric empirical Bayes framework for large-scale multiple testing."
* Dr. Robert Gibbons of the University of Chicago, who will give a presentation on "Statistics in Drug Safety: The curious case of Antidepressants, Anticonvulsants, and Suicide."
* Dr. Brent Logan of the Medical College of Wisconsin, who will give a presentation on "Pseudo-value regression models in survival analysis."
For more details, please check the event page, or our latest issue of STATFAX, our chapter newsletter. To register, please complete a registration form.
- The CC-ASA hosts monthly luncheons with invited speakers. For more information,
For More Upcoming Events, Check Out the Latest Issue of STATFAX
Last updated: 09/12/12