American Statistical Association, San Antonio
Chapter: Membership Information
Offered to individuals who are members of the American Statistical Association (ASA).
Joining the ASA's San Antonio Chapter as a Full Member can be done in either of two ways:
- If you are not currently an ASA member:
- You must join the ASA.
- Information about joining ASA is available on the
Association's web site. You can join online or print out an application.
Alternatively, phone the ASA office (703-684-1221; toll free: 888-231-3473) and ask for an application.
- In the section of the application form entitled "Choose Your Chapter(s)" check the box for the San Antonio Chapter.
- Be sure that your payment to ASA covers both the ASA dues and the San Antonio Chapter's annual dues.
- If you are already an ASA member:
- Send your name and address to the San Antonio Chapter's Treasurer,
Carolyn Oakley (address is below). Please include your e-mail address
so that you can receive the Chapter's newsletter electronically.
- Send the San Antonio Chapter's Treasurer a check for $0.83 per month
($0.17 for students) until your ASA membership renewal is due. For ex.,
if you have 10 months until renewal, send $0.83 x 10 = $8.30 for
regular membership or $1.70 for student membership.
- Upon renewing your ASA membership, in the section of the application form entitled "Choose Your Chapter(s)"
check the box for membership in the San Antonio Chapter.
Include the Chapter's dues in your ASA payment.
Offered to individuals who are not ASA members.
- To join the ASA's San Antonio Chapter as an Associate Member:
- Complete the
application (it is in MSWord).
- Mail it to the Treasurer of the San Antonio Chapter, Carolyn Oakley (address is below).
- Enclose a check for yearly dues in the amount of $10.00 ($2.00 for
students) that will continue your membership for the next twelve months.
Contact information for the San Antonio Chapter's Treasurer: Carolyn Oakley, 3811 Menger, San Antonio, TX 78259; email@example.com.
Last update: 02/10/09