October 1, 2013
Early Registration Opens (discounts apply)
Speaker Registration Opens
November 4, 2013
Abstract Editing Opens
January 2, 2014
Early Registration Closes (discounts apply)
Speaker Registration Closes
Abstract Editing Closes
January 3, 2014
Regular Registration Opens
January 17, 2014
February 6, 2014
Regular Registration Closes
February 20 - 22, 2014
CSP in Tampa, FL
EXHIBITING at Statistical Practice 2014
Statistical Practice 2014 is a great opportunity to meet a targeted group of statisticians on a one-to-one basis, in a small, comfortable environment. We expect between 400-500 attendees.
- Networking Opportunities
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Relationship building opportunities throughout the conference
- Signage throughout the conference
- Listing on the Conference Website
- Exhibit Space Options
Please note: Space allows for tabletop exhibits and small displays only, signage must be behind your table. No rigging. Booth numbers will not be assigned.
- One six-foot table $ 1000
- Additional six-foot tables $ 500 each
- One-page flyer in the attendee registration packet * $ 500
(*500 copies of the flyer must be received by January 15, 2014)
- A 6' draped table
- Two chairs
- Exhibitor listing on the Conference Website
- Three exhibitor badges (Conference Registration is not included. If you are attending only in your capacity as an exhibitor, conference registration is not required, however, if you wish to attend sessions or events you must also register for the conference itself)
Cancellations will be refunded prior to November 15, 2013, less 50% per booth. No refunds will be given after November 16, 2013. Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practical Computing Expo
The 2014 CSP Practical Computing Expo will take place on Saturday, February 22. A total of 4 rooms will be available for accepted presentations. For a reservation fee of $750, you will reach an audience specifically interested in your presentation. Your Practical Computing Expo presentation will be listed in the conference program.
How is the Practical Computing Expo different from short courses and presentations in the parallel sessions?
- You may showcase your particular product or service at the Expo without focusing on teaching a specific statistical method. For example, you may present an overview of a software product or demonstrate its newest features or discuss the benefits of your particular style of consulting services. However, your presentation must be of value to attendees by expanding their statistical and/or software skills.
- At the Expo, you will reach an audience specifically interested in your software product or service and you will have an opportunity to help them better understand and use it.
- Information and sales brochures may be provided to attendees of your presentation.
- You may provide snacks, drinks, or gift items to attendees of your presentation. All such materials must be removed immediately following your presentation.
- There will be no cost for Conference attendees to come to the Expo. Your presentation will be open to all.
Proposals will be accepted from June 26 through August 30, 2013. Presentations should be consistent with one or more of the Conference themes.