CSP 2014 Registered Employers
Online Employer Registration - Intended as a launching point for employers and applicants to learn about opportunities and set-up informal meetings and interviews. No physical interview space is included in this registration. Interviews would be conducted by employers at the location and time of your arrangement with candidates. Career Placement registration does not grant conference access. All employers would need to also register as a conference attendee or as an exhibitor.
- Listing of up to five distinct job postings in the online postings, available to all registered applicants. Additional postings are available at $50 a posting.
- Online access to all applicants. This online, interactive database and message service includes all applicant data in real time. The database also includes an online search capability that allows the employer to enter criteria to narrow the applicant pool to their opening. Available November 15 through April 30. Print résumés and pursue contacts before the conference begins.
Online Employer Registration with an Interview Room - Includes the above benefits plus an onsite suite for conducting interviews. Depending on the conference location, this option may not be available. In the event, space is available it will be extremely limited.
- Listing of up to 10 distinct job postings in the online postings, available to all registered applicants. Additional postings are available at $50 a posting.
- Online access to all applicants in advance of the conference via the online, interactive database and message service. Available November 15 through April 30. Print résumés and pursue contacts before the conference begins.
- A private conference room for your exclusive use to interview candidates.
|Online Career Placement*||Online Career Placement w/ Interview Room|
|ASA Corporate Member||$750||$1250|
|Non-ASA Corporate Member||$1000||$1500|
Applicant Registration - CSP Career Placement will run concurrent with the Conference on Statistical Practice. It is intended as a launching point for employers and applicants to learn about opportunities and set-up informal meetings and interviews. Applicants who attend are able to research current job openings and contact employers they are interested in pursuing via our online system in advance of the conference. (Applicants must provide own internet access). There is no physical onsite Career Placement Service, this virtual system is intended to help interested applicants coordinate with potential employers while attending CSP.
General Applicant Registration
- Access to the online job database beginning on November 15 and remaining open until April 30.
- Ability to contact employers in advance and coordinate onsite interviews if desired by the employer.
|Student - ASA Member||$50|
|Student - Nonmember||$75|
|Non-student - ASA Member||$75|
|Non-student - Nonmember||$150|