October 1, 2013
Early Registration Opens (discounts apply)
Speaker Registration Opens
November 4, 2013
Abstract Editing Opens
January 2, 2014
Early Registration Closes (discounts apply)
Speaker Registration Closes
Abstract Editing Closes
January 3, 2014
Regular Registration Opens
January 17, 2014
February 6, 2014
Regular Registration Closes
February 20 - 22, 2014
CSP in Tampa, FL
Concurrent Session Speakers
Information for Concurrent Session Speakers
Prior to the Meeting:
- Make final edits to your abstract between November 4, 2013 and January 2, 2014.
- Register for the conference before January 2, 2014. Registering by this date ensures your place on the program and will provide you with the discounted registration rates.
- Upload your presentation to the online program between January 7 and February 18, 2014.
- Provide your session chair with the information that they request for your introduction.
- Review the Guidelines for Preparing Effective Presentations.
- Check the online program for the complete schedule, including the placement and location of your presentation.
- If you are no longer able to attend, contact your session chair and Cheryl Behrens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Meeting:
- TIMING: All sessions will begin with the chair giving a brief introduction of the session and introducing the first speaker. Then the 1st speaker will begin their 35 minute presentation. At the conclusion of this presentation there will be a 5 minute question and answer period. After this, the chair will introduce the 2nd speaker who will have 35 minutes for their presentation followed by a 5 minute question and answer period.
- We recommend arriving a few minutes before your session begins to ensure that your presentation has loaded properly onto the session room laptop.
- All session rooms contain a laptop, LCD projector, screen, and lectern microphone. Please know that if you bring your own laptop we cannot guarantee that our AV provider will have the correct cords to connect your laptop to the projector. If you bring your own, please be sure to bring all the necessary equipment required for connection.