Contributed paper submission is closed.
- Invited abstracts will be accepted from February 1 – March 31, 2011
- All other abstracts will be accepted from April 1 – May 31, 2011
Panel Session Submission
Panel sessions will be considered as part of the contributed program. Panel sessions should consist of 4-5 presentations on a related theme or topic.
Panel organizers may propose 3-4 presentations and a discussant, or all presentations and no discussant. Because each presentation in a panel must be reviewed on its own merits, each participant in a proposed panel session must also submit an abstract through the contributed paper online process. This is in addition to the panel abstract submitted by the organizer. Not all presentations in a panel will necessarily by accepted.
If you would like to propose a contributed panel session, please provide the following information via email to H2R2012@amstat.org:
- Panel session organizer name and contact information (organization, address, email, phone).
- Panel description (300-word limit). This should include a description of the topic to be addressed and its relevance to the study of hard to reach populations.
- Panelist information – Name and contact information for all panelist/discussant (organization, address, email, phone).
- Panelist presentation titles - The title of each panelist presentation.
(If a panelist will serve as a discussant, simply indicate so).
October 31 - November 3, 2012
December 31, 2012
Submission deadline for H2R Conference Proceedings
January 18, 2013
Submission deadline for Journal Special Issues