Conference Information > Registration
Registration is now closed. Onsite Registration will
open at 7:30 AM on Wednesday, October 5th.
Full registration includes conference materials and refreshment breaks, continental breakfast for two days and a Thursday evening reception at the House of Blues Cleveland.
|May 3 - Aug.31||Sept. 1 - Sept. 15||Oct. 5 - Oct. 7|
|Student (a copy of student ID or letter from faculty member must be presented at onsite registration)||$100||$100||$100|
- There will be 11 different workshops offered.
- Workshops 1-10 are $65 for Registrants and $0 for Students.
- Workshop 11 is $0 for both Registrants and Students.
- Please be sure to reserve a room at the conference hotel, The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland. We have negotiated a special conference room rate at this hotel. For further information on how to reserve a room at The Ritz-Carlton Cleveland, please click here
All cancellations must be submitted in writing. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (703) 684-2037; Mail: ICHPS2011 Registration, 732 North Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Cancellations received prior to August 31, 2011: Conference fee will be refunded, less a 20% cancellation fee per item cancelled.
- Cancellations received after August 31, 2011: No refunds will be issued.
Avoid Headaches! Plan Ahead!
- You can expect delays due to heavy volume near registration deadlines. Register early to avoid delays.
- To avoid multiple registrations and multiple charges, only submit your registration ONCE. Please do not fax a registration that you have also submitted by mail.
- Know your organization's reimbursement policies before you register, to avoid later problems.
- Payment must accompany registrations; purchase orders are not accepted. Registrations received without payment will not be processed.
- Be sure to submit check requests to your organization in sufficient time to meet registration deadlines.
- Using a departmental credit card? Don't forget to obtain permission from the cardholder in advance of registration deadlines, and be clear on what you may or may not charge to that card. The ASA's Registration Department can assist you if you need to use multiple forms of payment.
If you have questions about registration or require assistance, please contact ICHPS Registration email@example.com or call (888) 231-3473. We do not accept registrations by telephone or email.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- May 31, 2011
Registration Deadline for All Session Presenters
- September 1, 2011
Poster Abstract Online Submission Closes
- September 9, 2011
Hotel Reservations Close
- September 15, 2011
Conference Registration Closes