Conference Information > Registration
Thank you for your interest in the 10th International Conference on Health Policy Statistics. Registration is now closed and will re-open onsite on October 9.
|May 7 - Aug. 29||Aug. 30 - Sept. 19||ONSITE
Oct. 9 - Oct. 11
|Student (a copy of student ID or letter from faculty member must be presented at onsite registration)||$100||$100||$100|
Workshops are ticketed events which may be added to a registration and have limited availability.
This year's conference offers 10 different workshops.
- Workshops 1-4 & 7-10 are $70 for Registrants and $0 for Students.
- Workshops 5-6 are $140 for Registrants and $0 for Students.
Cancellations received by September 19, 2013 will be refunded, less a 20% cancellation fee per item cancelled. Cancellations received after September 19 will not be refunded. All cancellations must be made in writing to ASAInfo@amstat.org, via fax to (703) 684-2037, or mailed to ICHPS Registration, c/o ASA, 732 N. Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Avoid Headaches! Plan Ahead!
- You can expect delays due to heavy volume near registration deadlines. Register early to avoid delays.
- To avoid multiple registrations and multiple charges, only submit your registration ONCE. Please do not fax a registration that you have also submitted by mail.
- Know your organization's reimbursement policies before you register, to avoid later problems.
- Payment must accompany registrations; purchase orders are not accepted. Registrations received without payment will not be processed.
- Be sure to submit check requests to your organization in sufficient time to meet registration deadlines.
- Using a departmental credit card? Don't forget to obtain permission from the cardholder in advance of registration deadlines, and be clear on what you may or may not charge to that card. The ASA's registration staff can assist you if you need to use multiple forms of payment.
If you have questions about registration or require assistance, please contact our registration staff at ASAInfo@amstat.org or call (888) 231-3473. We do not accept registrations by telephone or email.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- October 9 - 11, 2013