Program > Organizers
This page contains information for organizers of invited and topic contributed sessions. If you are interested in organizing a topic contributed session, please contact one of the members of the program committee (the chair for the section/society that best fits with the topic of your proposed session). Below, please find additional information for session organizers.
- Advise presenters and discussants to follow the presentation guidelines.
- Responsible for identifying all participants (speakers, discussants, chair) in each session.
- Responsible for confirming the attendance intent for speakers to participate at the meeting.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with participants, insuring deadlines for submitting abstracts and draft papers are met.
- Responsible that the chair has received draft manuscripts from each speaker by May 9, 2013.
Note: Non-member invited speakers can have their registration fee waived upon a written request from the section or society Program Committee Chair received at ASA by April 1, 2013. Please email your request(s) to email@example.com.
- Be at the session to assist the chair in any way required, including chairing the session if necessary.
- Check the list of Program Changes for any last minute changes