Registration is now Closed.
Please register on site beginning June 13, 2010.
(January 25 - May 13)
(May 13 - June 1)
|New Investigator Awardee *||$250.00||$250.00|
|Guest||$290.00 (Includes food and beverage for Sunday through Wednesday. Session attendance not included.)|
*Note: New Investigator Awardees will not be able to register for the conference online. Awardees will be sent a separate email on how to register for the conference. Recipients of the New Investigator Award will be notified by April 12, 2010.
If you are vegetarian or have any food allergies and are registering online, please list this information in “Step 4 of 6: Other Information” in the text box under "This meeting is ADA accessible."
If you are vegetarian or have any food allergies and are registering using the downloadable PDF Registration Form, please list this information in the "Lodging and Meals" section under the check box "Please check this box if you have food allergies and state your allergy:".
Housing reservations should be made directly with The Westin Annapolis.
All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing.
Email: Cheryl@amstat.org; Fax: (703) 684-2037; Mail: RH2010, ATTN: Cheryl Behrens, ASA, 732 N. Washington St., Alexandria, VA 22314-1943
- Cancellations received by May 13, 2010 will be refunded less $50.00.
- Cancellations received between May 14, 2010 - June 1, 2010 will be refunded less $150.00.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER JUNE 1, 2010.
Avoid Headaches! Plan Ahead!
- You can expect delays due to heavy volume near registration deadlines. Register early to avoid delays.
- To avoid multiple registrations and multiple charges, only submit your registration ONCE. Please do not fax a registration that you have also submitted by mail.
- Know your organization's reimbursement policies before you register, to avoid later problems.
- Payment must accompany registrations; purchase orders are not accepted. Registrations received without payment will not be processed.
- Be sure to submit check requests to your organization in sufficient time to meet registration deadlines.
- Using a departmental credit card? Don't forget to obtain permission from the cardholder in advance of registration deadlines, and be clear on what you may or may not charge to that card. The ASA's Registration Department can assist you if you need to use multiple forms of payment.
If you have questions about registration or require assistance, please contact RH2010 Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 684-1221. We do not accept registrations by telephone or email.