- March 6, 2012 – Online Registration Opens
- March 12, 2012 – Abstract submission Closes (all abstracts due at this time)
- March 12, 2012 - New Investigator Award Applications Due
- April 16, 2012 - Accepted abstracts for Poster Session, New Investigators Announced
- May 4, 2012 - Hotel Reservations Close
- May 21, 2012 - Online Registration Closes
The 2012 American Statistical Association's Conference on Radiation and Health continues a decades-long tradition of bringing together leading internationally known scientists, and new investigators working in the bio-physical, biological, biostatistical and public health aspects of radiation epidemiology.
The Conference continues its mission of bringing together scientists in a collegial and relaxed atmosphere. Morning and evening sessions will be devoted to understanding the state of radiation science and human health, and long afternoons will be free for informal interaction and exploration. All invited speakers are internationally recognized experts in their field of specialization. The conference structure reflects the multi-disciplinary nature of radiation research. The meeting is intentionally kept small (less than 100 participants) to encourage informal discussion and personal interaction.