- March 6, 2012 – Online Registration Opens
- March 12, 2012 – Abstract submission Closes (all abstracts due at this time)
- March 12, 2012 - New Investigator Award Applications Due
- April 16, 2012 - Accepted abstracts for Poster Session, New Investigators Announced
- May 4, 2012 - Hotel Reservations Close
- May 21, 2012 - Online Registration Closes
Registration is now closed. Please register on site beginning June 10, 2012.
(March 6 - May 4)
(May 5 - May 21)
|New Investigator Awardee *||$0||$0|
|Guest||$290.00 (Includes food and beverage for Sunday through Wednesday. Session attendance not included.)|
*Note: New Investigator Awardees will not be able to register for the conference online. New Investigators will be sent a separate email on how to register for the conference. Notification emails will be sent by April 2, 2012.
Hotel reservations should be made directly with the conference host hotel. For further information please visit the Hotel Info webpage of the conference website.
All cancellations and substitutions must be submitted in writing.
Email: Cheryl@amstat.org; Fax: (703) 684-2037;
Mail: RH2012, ATTN: Cheryl Behrens, ASA, 732 N. Washington St., Alexandria, VA 22314-1943
- Cancellations received by May 4, 2012 will be refunded less $50.00.
- Cancellations received between May 5, 2012 - May 21, 2012 will be refunded less $150.00.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER May 21, 2012.
Avoid Headaches! Plan Ahead!
- You can expect delays due to heavy volume near registration deadlines. Register early to avoid delays.
- To avoid multiple registrations and multiple charges, only submit your registration ONCE. Please do not fax a registration that you have also submitted by mail.
- Know your organization's reimbursement policies before you register, to avoid later problems.
- Payment must accompany registrations; purchase orders are not accepted. Registrations received without payment will not be processed.
- Be sure to submit check requests to your organization in sufficient time to meet registration deadlines.
- Using a departmental credit card? Don't forget to obtain permission from the cardholder in advance of registration deadlines, and be clear on what you may or may not charge to that card. The ASA's Registration Department can assist you if you need to use multiple forms of payment.
If you have questions about registration or require assistance, please contact RH2012 Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 684-1221. We do not accept registrations by telephone or email.