During your membership trial you will receive:
- Access to professional learning community teaching resources, including webinars, peer-reviewed lesson plans (STEW), Census at School, and publications such as the Statistics Teacher Network, GAISE: A Pre-K-12 Curriculum Framework, Bridging the Gap Between Common Core State Standards and Teaching Statistics, and Making Sense of Statistical Studies.
- Information about upcoming events and services for K-12 teachers and students, including workshops, student competitions, data sources, webinars, and publications.
- Access to the ASA Community's K-12 discussion group, where like minds share ideas, questions, and resources.
- Subscriptions to Amstat News, the ASA's monthly magazine, and Significance, a magazine aimed at international outreach and statistical understanding.
- Members-only access to the ASA's top journals and resources, including online access to CHANCE magazine, the Journal of Statistics Education, and The American Statistician.
* Free trial membership is valid for new ASA members only.
Fields in BOLD are required.