Section on Nonparametric Statistics
2013 JSM News
- 2013 JSM Section on Nonparametric Statistics Reception and Business Meetings
- Chair: Jianqin Fan
- Time: Tuesday, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Room: TBA
- At 2013 JSM, Section on Nonparametric Statistics is proud to sponsor the following invited sessions
- Quantile Regression: Recent Advances And Challenging Issues. (Organizer: Lan Wang)
- Distributional Inference For Non-Parametric Problems. (Organizer: Jan Hannig)
- Nonparametric Measurement Error Problems. (Organizer: Aurore Delaigle)
- Recent Developments In Functional Data Analysis. (Organizer: Fang Yao)
- Efficient Approaches To Analyzing Incomplete Data. (Organizer: Ursula U. Muller)
- Here is the 2013 finalist for student best paper award.Congratulations to the award winners for their accomplishments!
The Section on Nonparametric Statistics thanks Richard Samworth, the award committee chair, and all the referees (Aurore Delaigle, Richard Samworth, Ming Yuan, Young Truong, Hao Helen Zhang, Jinting Zhang) for their work in paper evaluation and selection.
- Here are the 2013 award winners of Journal of Nonparametric Statistics best paper and best student award.The Section on Nonparametric Statistics thanks Goeran Kauerman and Ian McKeague, our award committee, for their excellent job in selecting these best papers.
2012 ASA election results for Section on Nonparametric Statistics
- David Ruppert (Chair-Elect)
- Mary C. Meyer (Program Chair-Elect)
- Ana-Maria Staicu (Treasurer)
- David Dunson (Council of Sections Representative).