TALES OF TIMES PAST...
For events yet to occur, see the current listing.
July 30 – August 4, 2011 | Miami Beach, Florida
JSM 2011 took place in Miami Beach, FL, from July 31 to August 5. SIGMEDD presented 7 topic contributed sessions at the annual Joint Statistical Meetings at Miami Beach, Florida, between July 30 and August 4, 2011. Please check back later for titles.>> ASA: JSM 2011
July 31 – August 5, 2010 | Vancouver, BC, Canada
JSM 2010 took place in Vancouver, BC, from July 31 - August 5. SIGMEDD presented 9 medical devices and diagnostics related sessions at JSM 2010.>> ASA: JSM 2010
Topic Contributed Sessionssponsored by the Biopharmaceutical Section; ENAR
- 61 - Statistical Methods in Medical Device Studies
- 227 - Statistical Considerations in the Design and Conduct of Medical Device Studies
- 289 - Challenging Statistical Issues in Medical Device Trials
- 332 - Adaptive Design for Drug/Diagnostic Combination Trials
- 566 - Challenges and Methods for Evaluating Diagnostic Devices and Medical Device Software
- 620 - Data Analysis Issues in Medical Device Studies
Invited Sessionssponsored by the Statistics in Epidemiology, Biometrics, Bayesian Statistical Science, Health Policy Statistics, Statistical Programmers and Analysts Sections; Committee on Career Development; WNAR and International Chinese Statistical Association
- 445 - Statistics and Development of Personalized Medicines
- 552 - Bayesian Approach for Safety and Efficacy Analyses
- 602 - Risk Stratification Markers: Applications to Public Health and Clinical Medicine
SIGMEDD Annual Meeting
As traditional, SIGMEDD's 2010 Annual Meeting took place at the Joint Statistical Meetings.
August 1-6, 2009 | Washington D.C.
The 2009 Joint Statistical Meetings conference was held from August 1-6, 2009, in Washington D.C. SIGMEDD organized 8 topic contributed sessions on statistical issues of medical devices and diagnostics at JSM 2009. All sessions were well attended.>> ASA: JSM 2009
Sponsored by the Biopharmaceutical Section
- 18 - Propensity Scores and Bayesian Methods for Historical Controls and Observational Studies
- 104 - Postmarket Issues in Medical Devices
- 205 - Statistical Analysis of Medical Device Data
- 305 - Missing Data Handling in Medical Device Clinical Trials
- 593 - Statistical Topics in the Study of Medical Devices
Sponsored by the Statistics in Epidemiology Section
- 155 - Study Design for Diagnostic Devices
- 360 - Statistical Analysis Issues for Diagnostic Devices
- 361 - Machine Learning and Computational Inference for Diagnostic Devices
SIGMEDD Annual Meeting 2009
A business meeting of the Special Interest Group for Medical Devices and Diagnostics was held on Monday, August 3, 2009 at JSM. A draft charter of the special interest group was presented to 70 attendees by Greg Campbell; it is viewable on the Charter page.