Consider Membership in the American Statistical Association, the premier professional organization for statisticians. The ASA is here for you, whether you practice in an academic setting, in business and industry, or in the government.
When you join the ASA, you will receive:
- A subscription to Amstat News*, the ASA's monthly membership magazine, now fully online and interactive.
- A subscription to Significance, an ASA and RSS partnership magazine, an international outreach magazine that will enhance both organizations as well as the statistics profession and statisticians themselves.
- Networking opportunities with access to thousands of your statistical colleagues through the new online ASA Community, our regional chapters, and special-interest sections.
- Free online access** to these statistical journals: Journal of the American Statistical Association, The American Statistician, Journal of Agricultural & Biological Statistics, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Journal of Computational & Graphical Statistics, Statistics in Biopharmaceutical Research, Statistics in Public Policy, Journal of Statistical Education, Journal of Statistics Software, and Statistics Surveys; plus Chance Magazine and the Current Index to Statistics.
- Members-Only features of the ASA web site, including centralized access to the ASA Community, your online journals, archives and account management.
- Expanded career opportunities through our year around online JobWeb and the Career Placement Service at the Joint Statistical Meetings.
- Discounted registration fees for the annual Joint Statistical Meetings, the Conference on Statistical Practice, other ASA-sponsored meetings and educational programs, including LearnSTAT OnDemand.
Become a part of the statistical community by joining today.
* Family and Developing Country memberships may access Amstat News on the web but will not receive a print copy.
** Family memberships do not include these specific benefits.