The ASA and CRC Press have partnered to develop the ASA Series on Statistical Reasoning in Science and Society. Two new titles have been added to the series: Protecting Your Privacy in a Data-Driven World by Claire McKay Bowen and Achieving Product Reliability: A Key to Business Success by Necip Doganaksoy, William Meeker, and Gerald Hahn.
This ongoing series features the following:
- A forum highlighting the important role of statistical and probabilistic reasoning in many areas
- Concepts presented while assuming minimal background in mathematics and statistics
- A broad audience, including professionals across many fields, the general public, and courses in high schools and colleges
- Statistics in wide-ranging aspects of professional and everyday life, including the media, science, health, society, politics, law, education, sports, finance, climate, and national security
- Short and inexpensive books of 100–150 pages that can be written and read in a reasonable amount of time
If you are interested in proposing a book for the series or would like to contribute, contact the series editors.
University of Sydney, Australia
Amherst College, Massachusetts
Gallaudet University, Washington, DC
David J. Spiegelhalter