The American Statistician Welcomes Submissions
Published quarterly by the American Statistical Association, The American Statistician contains timely articles organized into the following sections: Statistical Practice, General, Teacher’s Corner, History Corner, Interdisciplinary, Statistical Computing and Graphics, Reviews of Books and Teaching Materials, and Letters to the Editor.
Why publish with us?
- We have fast publication times. Our editorial and production teams are dedicated to facilitating a quick, painless publishing process from submission to publication.
- We have a robust peer review system, which is reflected in our impact factor and indexing.
- You can immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Attention Score of your article on My Authored Works.
- You will gain recognition.
- You can share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips for promoting your article, courtesy of our Author Services site.
Submit online today!